addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Monmouth-Ocean County NJ Green Singles Social Group Message Board › NY/NJ Baykeeper--volunteer opportunities

NY/NJ Baykeeper--volunteer opportunities

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

I've been looking into volunteering with the NY/NJ Baykeeper, in Keyport. They are looking for people to assist in a shoreline mapping project, starting next week. Volunteers will collect GIS, water quality, and biological data along the Raritan Bay shoreline from Keyport to Sandy Hook.

Please contact Meredith Comi for details. The website is: http://www.nynjbaykee...­. I'm not including her email here, as the message board gave me a warning about doing that.

I'm volunteering for a few sampling dates. I'm not sure if this would work as a meetup, but if anyone else is interesting in doing a little field science and getting their feet wet, it definitely sounds like a great time!

Becky