addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Contract Gig: PHP Developer with experience in CakePHP or other PHP MVC fram

Contract Gig: PHP Developer with experience in CakePHP or other PHP MVC framework (Missoula)

Steve K.
steve.klebanoff
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for someone to help out with a project for a local Missoula company.

The project uses CakePHP, jQuery, MySQL and XHTML. I'm looking for someone who has experience using CakePHP or another MVC-based PHP framework, knows their way around jQuery and is also used to working with Subversion. If you have any experience with credit card processing that would be a big plus.

This would be a contract gig with a possibility for more work in the future. Preferably looking for someone local to Missoula.

I'd love to hear from someone within this group. Send me a message via meet-up if you're interested