add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Paid: Flash/ActionScript Custom Product Creator

Paid: Flash/ActionScript Custom Product Creator

Ashton S.
Polson, MT
Post #: 55
Hi all,

I have a potential client who is looking at redoing her website and wants to make sure that we'll be able to keep their Custom Product Creator: a Flash App that lets a visitor pick a shirt, then pick a graphic to put on the shirt and see what it looks like.

You can see it in action here: http://www.soficlothi...­

I have all the source files for it, so it will mostly just be modifying the Action Script and where it gets the images/graphics from.

If you think you can help with this, please give me a call: (413) 274-8667 or PM me.