addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Manifest Creative seeking web developer with WordPress skills

Manifest Creative seeking web developer with WordPress skills

Philip D.
manifestphil
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 16
Hi fellow Montana Programmers!

You may (or may not of) noticed our absence at the last few Meetups. :-) That's because we're busy, busy, busy with all kinds of local client work! Accordingly, I'm looking to hire an all around web developer for a full-time, paid position here at Manifest Creative.

At the risk of being too ambiguous, I'm hiring for talent, not just for a list of skills. I'd really like to find an individual that's well rounded in web development - skills in HTML, CSS, JavaScript/jQuery and PHP/MySQL would be awesome. If you have some design chops and WordPress experience that would be great as well.

I'm willing to train in the right person as needed if they're the right fit for the company. Shoot me an introductory letter with a few work samples to philip [at] manifestbozeman [dot] com

There's potential for remote work down the road if that's what you prefer, but right now I think it would probably be best to have someone local who can work in the office.