addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Grant
user 2319865
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
I was trying to come up with a list of companies in Helena that might be potential hosts for future meetups. I know there are a few places I'm not thinking of or don't know about.

• iKuw
  • SRI
  • Maximus/CourtView Justice Solutions
  • CDM
  • Northrup Grumman

Any additions?

Sadly, I doubt any state government agencies would be willing and able to host.
Terry B.
user 18778231
Evanston, IL
Post #: 3
I believe group member Saint had also offered his space as a possibility before the last meeting, no?
Jim D.
user 41079722
Helena, MT
Post #: 1
Yes, thats true on the Third floor of the US Bank Bldg Montana Ethical Hackers (MEH) has a space for meet ups. Also the deal includes a large conference room on the second floor. And, while I dont wish to speak for Saint, he has told me that we would love to host a Montana Programmers meeting (or more) in that space.