We're a new Missoula-based web shop founded by industry veterans with a proven track record building businesses. We have a solid client base and it's growing, creating an immediate need for a web developer.
We are looking for people who we can collaborate with on projects, rather than simply follow instructions. Our ideal candidate will be able to take charge of a project from conception to the end product. We're open to part-time, full-time or contract work and you can work remotely most of the time though you will need to be available for meetings as needed.
What you bring to the table:
• Skilled in PHP / MySQL programming
• Experience with Adobe CS and the ability to translate functional requirements specs into live sites
• Experience with WordPres (multisite & s2member plugin preferred).
• Custom plugin development
• Strong understanding of jQuery
• Most importantly, enough familiarity with the above to know conceptually how to achieve a particular project even if it means looking a few things up to actually accomplish it. We're not looking for "rock stars" (in fact, we find the term annoying) we're looking for smart, motivated people who can figure out how to get things done.
What we bring to the table:
• Established client base and robust project schedule
• Cool office in downtown Missoula with free espresso, a fully stocked drinks and snacks fridge, free parking and convenient location (walk to shops, restaurants and out-to-lunch)
• Flexible work arrangement -- telecommuting is okay or you're welcome to work here if you prefer
• Most importantly, the chance to get in early and be a part of the senior team that helps shape the direction of the company.
Sound appealing? If so, please email your resume and contact info., links to any current live examples of your work.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
send resume to contact
Edited by Phyllis Erck on Aug 28, 2012 7:14 PM
Cool opportunity! What's the name of the new business?