add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Deployment Field Technician — Missoula, MT

Deployment Field Technician — Missoula, MT

Scott R.
Missoula, MT
Post #: 30
This company is looking to fill a position for a "Deployment Field Technician" ASAP.

According to the recruiter who passed the information on to me, "The best fit would be someone maybe fresh out of school or a 'semi' retired or 'self employed' individual. My company really needs someone identified ASAP since this person would be going to a training class on Monday, 11/5."

The job description information that I have is available at­. For more information, feel free to contact Bobby Grohmann (recruiter and also my cousin) at http://www.linkedin.c...­.

I'm posting this for a friend/family member, so I don't have much more information on the job than I've included here.

I did cross post this on LinkedIn at­.