addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Small-ish project for local non-profit

Small-ish project for local non-profit

Bozeman, MT
Post #: 4
I have been contacted by a local non-profit in Bozeman requesting help with a configurable survey web based application. They do have funding for this project and currently have no real programming stack, so they can be flexible to your strengths. They also have a designer on retainer that can do the html/css/graphics work if desired.

If you are interested, please contact me directly so I can give you more details. I wouldn't be surprised if this project turned into more routine work on this and other projects.

Thank you!

Mike Klostermeyer
mklostermeyer at
Bozeman, MT