Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Application Development help needed - Washington Companies

Application Development help needed - Washington Companies

Paul M.
PaulMorton
Missoula, MT
Post #: 12
We are looking for a contractor to partner with us to help complete a project involving HTML/JavaScript/CSS/PHP/MSSQL development.
Solid PHP and web application design experience with business applications required. This could be possibly 10-20 hours per week through June, July, and August. We are looking for someone that will start working with us on site in our North Reserve Street office here in Missoula, with possible telecommute opportunities later in the project. Interested parties please send me a cover letter and resume with your rate and availability. This is a project I’ll be working on personally and cannot possibly hit the target date without some help. You will be working with me under the supervision of the Manager of Custom Application development. I have no doubt that if this project is successful, and you were a big part of it, we will request your services on future projects. This is a great place to work, don’t miss this opportunity.

If you want more info, feel free to send me an email offline. No phone calls please.

Paul Morton
Applications Developer
Washington Corporations
101 International Drive
Missoula, MT 59808
Email: pmorton@washcorp.com