Montana Programmers Message Board BigSkyDevCon › BSDC early registration and Codeschool.com

BSDC early registration and Codeschool.com

Wes
4thddev
Group Organizer
Bozeman, MT
Hello MTP'ers!

Big Sky Dev Con, Montana Programmers' yearly uber-meetup is coming up fast.  Early registration ends June 1st, so lock in your spot now!  As an extra bonus for registering early we're going to do a drawing for a free year of Codeschool.com enrollment (normally $25/month) for anyone who is registered by June 1st.  Codeschool.com is sponsoring BSDC and MTP this year, they provide classes in Ruby, Javascript, iOS, Git, plus more (www.codeschool.com).­  Be sure to register­ early.

There is also going to be a MTP Appreciation BBQ Friday night before Dev Con for members and families and an after party Saturday night to keep up the conversation.

We have an exciting set of speakers this year, covering Agile practices, Big Data, Building Freelance Businesses, HTML5, Node.js, Go, Concurrent Processing, User Experience, Usability Testing, Intellectual Property, Game Development in MT, and more.  Check out our speaker­­!

Thank you!

Wes and the BSDC organizers
Jeff S.
user 99359842
Helena, MT
Post #: 1
Hey was great to be there! look forward to next year. I guess i forgot my normal account "jeff" and signed in with my facebook, so now my last name is here! woot. How do I claim my codeschool? :D