align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Montana Programmers Message Board Jobs & Work Related › Free, secure auction site for any good local group that wants one

Free, secure auction site for any good local group that wants one

Brad
user 9152984
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 28
I provide any good local group (non-profit, charity, small business, organization) with a free secure auction site as a subsite on my http://mynichecomputi...­ site -- ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECTIONS NEEDED FOR USE. One person must simply be made the administrator and a few short sentences of instructions will be provided to her/him. Obvious how to use it for all users. Literally and factually, it is all as easy as is possible. (Again, I will set it up as a subsite on my secure site, so you have NO setup -- nothing on your site or server.)