Come join in for a fun time playing songs with others or playing your originals. This is a biweekly jam unless a holiday occurs. Bring your guitar, banjo, mandolin, etc, and some songs with enough copies for others who are attending. A spontaneous jam is sure to happen - remember, three chords go a loooong way!
Bring a guest or two along who you think would enjoy listening in!
The end time is 5PM.
Important! Route 23 is closed at Balligomingo Road in West Conshohocken. Traffic is being detoured onto Balligomingo Road where route 23 is blocked. Basic directions are:
1) Follow route 23 west to the road block where you will bear left onto Balligomingo Road
2) Travel Balligomingo Road about 1.5 miles to the traffic light
3) Turn right onto route 320 North at the traffic light
4) At the next light bear right to continue on route 320 North
5) Follow route 320 North for about 1.5 miles to route 23
6) Turn left on route 23 west
7) Follow route 23 west for about 2 miles to Andy's Place (luncheonette)
Andy's Place will be on the left and is a one story building located on a point. You will be one block away from Andy's when you see a restaurant on the left called "Salvi's Place" (black sign)
A PDF with an overview map, written directions and turn-by-turn map can be found in the group files section.