addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Montreal Scheme/Lisp Users Group Message Board › Boston Lisp meeting teleconference

Boston Lisp meeting teleconference

Marc
user 7970638
Group Organizer
Montreal, QC
Hello everyone.  It is high time to plan the next meeting!  Unfortunately I don't have a presenter lined up.

On the other hand, I was contacted by François-René Rideau who runs the Boston Lisp meetings (http://fare.livejourn...­.  He has proposed that we try to arrange a teleconferencing setup so that we can join their meeting.  I'll be testing the Google Hangout software to see if it is suitable for this.

The next Boston Lisp meeting is on Thursday May 17 at 6PM.  The main attraction is Zach Beane who'll talk about Quicklisp.

So I'd like to know who is interested in coming.  We'll meet at the usual place (Université de Montréal).

Marc

Daniel V.
user 29773702
Montréal, QC
Post #: 1
I plan to be there.
--
Daniel
Alain M.
nialamarcotte
Montréal, QC
Post #: 1
I don't know if I'll be free that evening, but I am interested.

Alain