addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi,

I am interested in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing, both of these are done well by LISP and Scheme.

Please tell me what you would like to get from this group as I would like to revive it.

Also tell me what days and times are convenient for you to meet.

Cheers,

The New Organizer :)
Marc
user 7970638
Group Organizer
Montreal, QC
Post #: 1
Hi. I just want to let you know that I have paid the dues for keeping the meetup alive (at least for the next 6 months). If you have a suggestion for a presentation, please speak up!

Marc