Pitching your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent.
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. It is MANDATORY to REGISTER here: http://fi.co/e/9951/meetup
In just three hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you improve your pitching skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback in a relaxed setting. Join us for a fun evening!
- Louis Philippe Maurice (Founder/CEO, Busbud)
- Mike Grandinetti (Managing Director, Southboro Capital)
- Ian Jeffrey (GM & Venture Partner, FounderFuel/Real Ventures)
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
Check back for updates!