ITALIAN MASQUERADE EVENT
Unmask the magic of Venetian Carnevale!
This event is open to the public so feel free to bring friends or come on your own.. you will meet there a lot of people who share with you the common interest for ''la dolce vita Italiana''
Date: Tuesday, March 11th at 6.30 pm
Location: Trattoria Rustica, 517 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ
Price: $ 60 per person not including tax and gratuity
The price includes:
- 4 course dinner
- Italian cookig demonstration
- Italian language lesson
- Carnival party
- Instructional language materials
- Fantasia di Carnevale (mixed antipasto)
- Tagliatelle di Arlecchino (tagliatelle with a medley of vegetables in a butter sauce)
- Gnocchi di Pulcinella (gnocchi alla sorrentina with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce)
- Torta di Gianduja (chocolate cake)
For reservations call:[masked] Space is limited.
BE SURE TO CALL THE RESTAURANT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Through Lingua e Sapori's program, "The very essence of culture- Italian itself- is used as an ingredient to enhance the gustatory experience." - The Morris County Daily Record