Mountain Communities Group Message Board › Meetup needs your help

Meetup needs your help

Annika K.
AKnoppel
Group Organizer
Aguanga, CA
Dear MeetUp Friends,
Our Meetup group started one and a half years ago and has grown to 153 members, weaving in and out of as many varied topics as there are members.  Who knew that our Mountain Communities have so much to offer!

• Please feel free to post your events. It's as easy as clicking on the "+Schedule a New Meetup button".   I can be reached at the number below if you have questions on how to do this.

A most special 'Thank You' to last years sponsors. I strongly encourage you to recognize and support our Sponsors as without them we could not keep Meetup going through 2013. If your business is interested in becoming a 2014 sponsor,($12monthly, $72-6monthly or more) or offer a Perk, please feel free to contact me directly at aknoppel@gmail.com or via Meetup.
Individual donations are encouraged to offset monthly Organizer dues. Kindly put 'Meetup Sponsor or Meetup Donation' in the Subject line. The suggested donation is $12 as this represents the monthly dues the group organizer pays. Excess payments will be rolled over to the next payment period.

• Payment is easily made with a credit card via Paypal. When you make a payment, no matter how you choose to pay, Paypal won't charge you a transaction fee. It’s that simple. The recipient (me) pays a small fee to securely handle your payment. Follow the link below:
  • https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments­ Simply enter AKNOPPEL@GMAIL.COM in the 'their email' field and enter the amount to send.
  • To pay with a check, make check payable to Annika Knoppel, 40681 Beaver Ave, Aguanga, CA 92536, mark MEETUP in the memo field
  • To see our Meetup Income and Expenses follow this link: http://www.meetup.com/Mountain-Communities-Group/money/?view=member­

Note that I need to raise the full $72  before Dec 15th. Thanking you in advance for your financial support,
Annika Knoppel, Organizer
aknoppel@gmail.com | (951) 234-1314 cell or (951) 389-0220 leave a message
Mountain Communities Group of  Meetup.com