Mountain Bike Glasgow Message Board Ideas section and forthcoming meetups › YSXC under 16's race series.

YSXC under 16's race series.

craig H.
user 84644722
Glasgow, GB
Post #: 1
YSXC race series.
Hi everyone, my name is Craig Hudson and I run a new social enterprise which aims to give under 16's an avenue to more frequent official races backed by Scottish cycling, SXC, Buff, Schwalbe and a big name bike store TBC soon. Our first race is at Mugdock on the 19th May during their outdoor activity day. The races are open to anyone between the ages of 6 - 16 years old and is priced at only £10 per entry. Entry can be purchased online through the website.
Raymond F.
user 79131052
Glasgow, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Craig, I'm very interested in this and my son would love to compete. I looked up Mugdock website but couldnt find details of the race, only the open/fun day. Could you forward any links so i could find out more?
Many thanks
Raymond Fosbury
craig H.
user 84644722
Glasgow, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Raymond, Mugdock are still updating their information with it so go to my site at www.ysxc.co.uk for entry tickets. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to seeing you there.
Thank you
Craig Hudson
Jeremy
user 13750941
Glasgow, GB
Post #: 7
Hi Craig.
Like Raymond, I think my son would like to compete in this. On one of the websites (http://bikeeventsscot...­) showing details of the race it was graded a difficulty 6? Is this for endurance or technical difficulty?
Thanks Jeremy