addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mountaineering, Climbing & Backpacking Of New England Message Board › Want to top-rope Saturday?

Want to top-rope Saturday?

user 92814612
Concord, MA
Post #: 7
Anyone interested in tr this Saturday? Out in Erving, Crow Hill, or other? I have rope and webbing though am a newbie at set-up, need someone experienced at that. Let me know.
Jay B.
user 14472233
Group Organizer
Dracut, MA
Post #: 59
Hey, Happy to post something for you if your willing to be the on the ground organizer... If weather is good I would think you would connect with others that might have the setting the rope experience... Let me know... Cheers....