Movie Lovers: Classic, New, and Foreign Films Meetup Message Board › Classic&Foreign Film Group/ New Organizer's Message

Classic&Foreign Film Group/ New Organizer's Message

jane d.
Jmed
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
As the new Organizer of The Classic & Foreign Film meetup group, I'd like to thank Adam Troxler for founding group--people should check out Adam's new TV Club meetup.
I hope all members will check out the films scheduled and suggest others: anyway, here's more in my new meetup description for the Classic&Foreign film group:

This is a wonderful group for lovers of cinema, who would like to see films, U.S. and international, classics of different eras, including Hollywood Golden Age and more recent films, legendary or not well known, contemporary or occasional Silents, reflecting different genres, including--but not limited to--drama, thrillers, comedy, science fiction, and more.

Please make suggestions for films, and if you have a love, for instance, of certain genres, directors, actors and want to see them on the schedule, let me know.

We see most films in a private theater with a 9'-10' screen, with occasional meetups at the Belcourt or hosted by Derek, Assistant Organizer and host par excellence, at his place.

This is a great, friendly group to experience your love of and curiosity about different films, and to discuss our varied reactions with a friendly and diverse group.

Again, we are forever grateful to the original organizer of the group, Adam Troxler, for starting this meetup.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Jane, Organizer