addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
jane d.
Jmed
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hi Everyone,
First, sorry that I could not schedule as many films as usual for the past couple of months. I have been extraordinarily busy; but everything will be back on track with the meetups. This has never happened before!
Also, people should feel free to suggest (and be willing to host) new releases in theaters that they want to see; I may post some but if you want to see a  new film, you might want to put it in the Suggestions section.
I hope to see you at the films; I have posted some but will be adding more, including members' suggested films for the Private Theater.
Thanks.
Jane