align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Movies at the Ritz (n/k/a Carmike) Message Board › Free Screening Tickets to "Meeting Evil"

Free Screening Tickets to "Meeting Evil"

Project T.
projecttwenty1
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 58
We have a limited number of exclusive, advance screening tickets to "Meeting Evil." so I thought I would offer them to the Meetup group.

I'm not sure if this will get approved as an actual meetup, but if you want to go, I just need you to e-mail me your name and number of tickets (up to 4) to ProjectTwenty1@gmail.com. First-come, first-served, we will probably sell out, so RSVP quick!

Magnet Releasing presents Chris Fisher’s
MEETING EVIL
LUKE WILSON, SAMUEL L. JACKSON, LESLIE BIB

ADVANCE SCREENING: MONDAY APRIL 30 @ 7:30PM,
RITZ EAST THEATRE 2ND AND SANSOM STREET WALKWAY

More info: http://www.projecttwe...­
Project T.
projecttwenty1
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 59
we are now totally out of free tickets. hope you guys enjoy the show, glad they could be of use :)