Movies at the Ritz (n/k/a Carmike) Message Board › This group is active

This group is active

Joan
user 9310524
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Hello to all members of Movies at the Rave,

I know it has been a while since I posted a movie.  I just wanted to let everyone know that this group is still active and hopefully I will be posting a movie soon.

In December I fell and broke my foot.  I ended up having surgery on January 17 and am still not able to put any weight on that foot.  I am hoping that at my next doctor visit I will be cleared to walk and I will be able to post a movie.  This has been a long and tedious recovery and I thank you all for being patient.

I am looking forward to getting out to a movie soon and hope to see some of you there.

Your organizer,

Joan
artemis s.
user 10115295
Atlantic City, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi Joan ,
I just want to wish you the best for your recovery. I have not been to any movies with the group yet, but I plan to do so when you schedule again. Take your time. It takes time to heal. I had the misfortune to break my leg and I know how it feels.

Arty

Nancy W.
user 72555102
Audubon, NJ
Post #: 1
Just do what the doctor says so you can get back to doing what you like to do. Look forward to meeting you soon. Nancy