addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Movies, theater, plays and more . . . Message Board › Unexceptable Levels

Unexceptable Levels

Laurel
user 33443072
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry about all the confusion. Tickets must be purchased by the 17th and if enough tickets are purchased, the film will be shown on the 27th.
Linda
user 127679422
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
The website said: "Pre-order tickets by Feb 17, 11am, for Feb 27 showing. Unacceptable Levels". At 8:30am Feb 17, I opened my compupter to purchase 2 tickets & saw that the film was cancelled. Too bad! I wonder if others also thought they had until 11 am today? Can you try this film again with more definitive notice for when tickets need to be purchased & a bit more lead time? I'd love to see it. Thank you.
A former member
Post #: 11
Try buying some tickets at New Leaf. They bought enough so the movie could be shown. The guy who made the movie said there are still 56 seats left, too, so try again. The deadline was just so it could be shown. Good luck.