Moxie: LGBTQA Urban Policy and Planning Professionals Message Board › Thanks for a great Northwest Side MeetUp!

Thanks for a great Northwest Side MeetUp!

Daniel R.
user 12231962
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Thanks to everyone who attended the Northwest Side MeetUp! It was great to have many new faces at the gathering! Be sure to check out the photos here!
In mixed Moxie news, our co-organizer, Amber Dawn is moving to Bloomington for a new job! Please thank her for her help on her wall if you get a chance! In the meantime, if you know of a person who would be interested in getting involved in helping lead and diversify Moxie, please let me know!
We are in the thick of the summer with vacations, holidays, hang-outs and just plain sun-frolicking. As such, we're gonna take a break until early to mid-September.
We need help planning a panel-type event this fall as well as our upcoming Mixer. Please let me know (see info below) if you'd like to help in securing a venue, finding speakers, and programming our events.
Lastly, a group of Moxie folks are all headed to Hollywood Beach on this Sunday, July 20th at 2:30pm. Meet on the patio in front of the bar. Bring a towel and your trunks and choice beverages and snacks. Big Chicks bar after - it's sure to be a fun time! Contact me at the info below if interested!
Daniel, 503.449.2155, djronan@gmail.com, @djronan