addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 25
Any interest in gaming m-f 9-5 in Blaine? Can be at my house or i can look around for a bigger place . I'm opento most any games , i recieved a bunch of games for christmas and want some people to learn them with.
Thanks Jim
Andrew
user 11007090
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
It may not be an official "board game", but my friends and I are looking for a few more to join us in a game of dungeons and dragons. we play in Richfield, but it's just off the highway, and we should be able to shift our time for you to avoid traffic.