align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The MPLS/St. Paul Area Board Games Meetup Message Board › tonight's meetup at the chatterbox

tonight's meetup at the chatterbox

Justin
user 6961530
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hello Everyone!

Well, it's been a long time since we've gotten together for a board games meetup. I hope to have at least once per month or more depending on members' requests - so watch for another one soon! Thanks for RSVP'ing - it's going to be a great group tonight.

A quick update about tonight - it looks like I will not be able to attend tonight's meetup. But the meetup will still go on without me! Up to this point I've not been able to find a guest host though it's not really necessary. The Chatterbox is expecting us, just ask for "meetup group table". They said they would do their best for getting our group of about a dozen board gamers together.

Thanks again - and see you next time!

Justin