The Nova Jeepers 10th annual Show and Shine will be held May 18th, 2013 from 9 AM to 3 PM at Manassas Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Manassas, VA.
Here is the link to register and get more info: http://www.nvjajeepshow.com/categories.htm
This is close to a lot of folks and should be lot of fun. They are giving out lots of trophies, see where your jeep fits in and enter! Who knows maybe you'll win something! Or just enjoy the festivities!
This years Show and Shine will feature several categories for entrants which this year will be peer voted. Below you'll find a list of categories in which we will be giving awards.
- Classic Jeep: This includes all CJ's, Willys, and other Jeeps built before 1986 regardless of body style. This category is for restored Jeeps as well as modified Jeeps from this time period.
- Wrangler YJ: This includes all stock and modified YJ Wranglers from 1987-1995.
- Wrangler TJ: This category includes stock and modified TJ Wranglers from 1997-2006. Does not include Wrangler Unlimited models.
- Wrangler TJ Unlimited: This category includes all stock and modified Wrangler Unlimited models from 2004-2006.
- Wrangler JK: This category includes stock and modified JK Wrangler models from 2007-present.
- Wrangler JK Unlimited: This category includes stock and modified JK Wrangler Unlimited models from 2007-present.
- Mid Size Jeep: This category includes models such as Cherokee, Wagoneer, Comanche, Liberty, Compass, and Patriot.
- Full Size Jeep: This category includes models such as Commander, Grand Cherokee, Grand Wagoneer, and J-Truck
- Extreme Jeep: This category includes Jeeps which have 4 or more of the modifications listed below:
6 point or more welded cage
Gearing of 5.13 or more
6 or more inches of combined lift
Engine Swap or Stroke
37 inch tires or larger
Heavy Body Modifications - including flat fenders or comp cuts
Spring over axle kits (leaf spring only)
After Market Transfer Case
- Cleanest Jeep: This award goes to the Jeep that has been cleaned so thoroughly that you would never know if it's been used off road before. More than likely it looks even better than it did new.
- Dirtiest Jeep: We all own Jeeps and we all love to use them off-road. The winner of this award will be the owner of the Jeep that is obviously used off road frequently. The past two winners of this award have arrived in rigs that we didn't even know the actual color until they cleaned it after the show.
- Best License Plate: Who doesn't love a good vanity plate. From "2BN 4LO" to "JP FREAK" you'll see them all out here. The winner of this award will be the owner who has the most clever plate or possibly the one that describes them or their Jeep the best.
- Most Used and Abused: Need we say more? Bring your running and streetable Jeep that has seen one to many hits on the trail or suffered some other damage while being used as Jeeps were meant to be.
- Peoples' Choice: This category is our equivalent to Best in Show.
- Dealer's Choice: Need we say more?