Apr 12, 2014 · 4:00 PM
Dear Indian Foodies,
Indian cooking is the best when it's home made. I will give you the detailed descriptions of spices, sauces and what goes with what and how to flavor the dishes. After that we will prepare curries which are very authentic with vibrant tastes and textures of this rich and fascinating cuisine.
We invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.
1. Sukha Rajma( Red Kidney Beans) with onions, ginger, tomatoes.
2. Cauliflower and Potatoes curry
3. Dal Makhni--Buttered black lentil
4. Malai Kofta--Paneer balls afloat in creamy grevies
5. Vegetable Pulao--Basmati Rice with carrots, onions with aromatic spices
What you will get
*Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using
*Friendship, fun and delicious food (complete dinner)
*I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas and how to keep the aroma intact.
*It would be Hands on cooking class.
* You get the printed recipe of the dishes.
* You will get the sample spices fresh from India
It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together
I look forward to meet you again.