Mukti's Kitchen Message Board › Naturally Gluten free Indian dishes~Learn to make dosa, dahi vada and more...

Naturally Gluten free Indian dishes~Learn to make dosa, dahi vada and more...

Mukti
MuktisKitchen
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY

• Hi Friends of Mukti's Kitchen,

I will share with you all the secrets of Naturally Gluten free Indian cooking and show you how to make those dishes very yummy. You and your friend will be welcomed to the comfort of our kitchen with masala tea. Each class includes tips of healthy and nutritious eating and preparations and a sit -down dinner. It is a comfortable and relaxed setting designed to provide a forum for learning and exchanging thoughts and ideas.

You will learn how to make coconut chutney, dosa (flaky crepe) and other yummy dishes.

We invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.

Menu:

Dosa(Flaky Crepes)

Coconut Chutney(coriander and coconut relish)

Dahi vada (fried lentil soaked in yogurt)

Samber (tomato lentil soup with ginger)

• Date and Time: Friday, January, 12th from 3:30-6pm

• Place: 816 Beverley Road, Brooklyn, NY-11218

• Cost: $65 per person

• What you will get

*Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using, you will be cooking too
    *Friendship, fun and delicious food (complete dinner)
    *I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas and how to keep the aroma intact.

* You get the printed recipe of the dishes.

It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together:-)

Looking forward to seeing you.

Any questions please call.

All my best wishes,

Mukti

917-703-3998[/url]