Munich Datageeks Message Board › Wanted: NoSQL Database Engineer (neo4j, mongoDB, Spark) | Full-time / studen
We, QuantifiedCode, are a young startup from Munich and are looking for a NoSQL Database Engineer. Please let us know, if you are interested or if you know someone. We offer internships, student jobs or full-time positions (EXIST Gründungsstipendium).
More details below or at http://tinyurl.com/oy...
Develop cutting edge NoSQL database applications
QuantifiedCode is a technology startup, aiming to disrupt the way software is developed. In cooperation with Germany’s leading university, the Ludwig Maximilian University Munich (LMU), we are creating a worldwide unique, data driven solution to improve software quality. By applying intelligent data analysis to source code, we help companies to significantly reduce their software development cost by fixing defects in their code.
- Design and implement graph-search algorithms that are fast on huge datasets
- Develop and deploy a scalable NoSQL database infrastructure
- Work with our cutting edge query language
What it takes
- Practical database experience — preferably with neo4j, Spark and MongoDB
- Linux DevOps skills, e.g., to set up your database cluster in the cloud
- You are still studying or you gained your degree within the last 5 years
What’s in for you
- Get an EXIST scholarship at the LMU Munich until April 2015
- Build a cutting edge database infrastructure in the cloud
- Build a tool that's free for the open source community
- Use the latest database tools and technologies that are currently available
- Be part of a professional, interdisciplinary environment with a high learning curve
- Enjoy flexible work times; work in Munich, Hamburg or even remotely
- Get the chance to combine your work with a PhD or master thesis
Interested? Apply at email@example.com with your CV and a link to your GitHub profile.