Munich Stammtisch Message Board › New (and first) Group Sponsor

New (and first) Group Sponsor

Ron Dela C.
tassiedevil
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Good news fellow Munich Stammtischers!

My current employer, Macromedia GmbH has just agreed to allow us free use of our rooms during weekends for our facilitated German Language Learning/Conversation Practices (see group calendar). So now we have a free, learning conducive venue with full multimedia facilities available for us should the instructor need 'em.

This was an unusual approval from our COO and Akademie manager as they normally lease these facilities out to other companies when they are not in use. I have a feeling they want (read:- desperate) to have me improve my German so they agreed :P

In appreciation, I've set them up as a formal sponsor on our Meetup site -- which just means the University gets a link in the sponsors section of the home page, they didn't ask but thought it's the least we can do and kinda makes our little group look a bit more professional hehehehehe :)

Hope to see some of you guys on some of our future German learning sessions! Bis bald!

Cheers,

Ron.