Startup Pitch Bootcamp
In addition to Eva Missling, we will be joined by Berthold von Freyberg, CEO of Target Partners, so bring your pitch and any supporting ppt slides on a USB stick to get feedback!
Pitching your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent. In just three hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you improve your pitching skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback in a relaxed setting. Join us for a fun evening!
About our guest speaker: Eve Missling, General Manager Europe @ 99designs.com, the #1 marketplace for graphic design Founded 12designer in 2009 and built a European design marketplace over time, which I sold to 99designs in 2012. Love design, as well as discussing business ideas :)
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Public Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks
Space for this event is very limited! Preference will be given to those who also RSVP at http://fi.co/e/3334/meetup