align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Anyone living/working near Markt Indersdorf - Altomuenster???

Anyone living/working near Markt Indersdorf - Altomuenster???

A former member
Post #: 28
It looks like I will hit German soil mid August; it all depends on when I can get the paperwork for my pets organized (I am getting the run around at the moment).

We are going to move to Altomuenster.

Now I am wondering if I am the only Stammtisch member living in the boonies, or if there are others for spontaneous get togethers, a little bit outside of Munich.
A former member
Post #: 31
Update: I will arrive in Munich on 08/16/11.

We found out today that our Internet and phone won't get hooked up/activated till end of August.
And the local library is closed, too, for summer vacation.
No car, no motorcycle, no furniture until my container arrives end of September (keeping fingers crossed)

Hopefully I will be able to get together with you all soon.

As soon as I will be online to the outside world again, I will make sure to come to your next up.