addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Monday After Work Drinks

Monday After Work Drinks

Group Organizer
München, DE
Hi guys,

I had a lovely time last night after a long hiatus. Thanks to Philip for organizing and choosing such a great pub. I'd like to also welcome back Andreas, one of our main organizers and instrumental to making the Monday After Work Drinks such a huge hit -- Go Vikings ;)

For those who were asking last night, this is the unassuming Japanese resto that I found in a small side street in the Munich City Centre­ last I was there all staff were Japanese including kitchen staff and customers were mostly Japanese as well, so I guess the food is as authentic as you can get.

Finally, for those who asked, here's the link to the law about the Hochqualifiziert visa (in German only):

The min salary can be found here: http://www.deutsche-r...­    I believe they are going to lower this though with the EU Blue Card. The visa will allow you to either setup your own business, work for yourself or be gainfully employed. For more inf, you can contact the KWR, they are (usually) quite helpful over the phone.

Thanks again for the great night. See you all again soon! :)

A former member
Post #: 7
Hey guys,
you still doing this nice meeetup?
mondays just sucks