Munich Stammtisch Message Board › After Work Drinks

After Work Drinks

Ron Dela C.
tassiedevil
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi guys,

I hope everyone had a great time last night. It's probably one of our largest events yet.

Unfortunately as the group gets bigger, it becomes difficult for waiters to keep track of drinks. Lately, some members who leave late have had to pay extra to cover alleged shortfalls. (If you did forget to pay part of your drinks tab, please contact me so I can reimburse the members who covered the shortfall).

I'd like to keep this group relaxed so I feel the simplest solution is to ask everyone who attends before leaving the event to write their name on their receipt and leave it to one of the event hosts present. We can then use this as proof of payment and help straighten out any issues on incorrect drink counts.

I understand that this should be the restaurants' responsibility but we are getting quite big and it is quite a challenge to keep track of such a large crowd.

Thanks guys and see you on the next event!

Cheers,
Ron.
Sean S.
user 13218046
München, DE
Post #: 1
Hey Ron, i´m new to the group and haven't yet met up with you all, but being a waiter/barman
i´d recommend simply asking the staff to cash up immediately. and maybe a tennis game ?