Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Tomorrow's Meetup Cancelled. How does Saturday sound?

Tomorrow's Meetup Cancelled. How does Saturday sound?

Tyler
user 8186267
München, DE
Hi,

I hope you're keeping well. A few weeks back I mentioned we'd have a meetup tomorrow. After getting you to mark your calendar I feel really bad because unfortunately something has come up and I can no longer make it tomorrow. I'm very sorry about the late notice and hope it doesn't cause you any inconvenience.

If you are still keen to meetup this week, perhaps we could meet for a few drinks on Saturday? Perhaps you know of cool spot you could recommend?

BTW I was out last Friday night at a club called Substanz (http://substanz-club....­. The bar / club is very laid-back and they played some rocking tunes. The Pixies, Daft-Punk, The Cure, Michael Jackson... and loads more. It's definitely worth checking out the next time you find yourself unsure where to head. I advise getting their early though as it does get busy.

Cool so if I get any positive feedback and suggestions regarding Saturday then I'll fire an email out on Friday confirming the location.

Til then,

Tyler
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey there everyone!!!

It's a pity! I cannot make it on Saturday (I'm having a Chilean barbecue!!! Hehehehe!) What about Sunday??? Or next week? :)

Cheers!
Gladys