Munich Stammtisch Message Board › lovely Glühwein on Christmas market - this wednesday 7pm

lovely Glühwein on Christmas market - this wednesday 7pm

A former member
Post #: 12
Hey hey everybody!!!

Let´s start this great time of the year (christmas time) with a nice and hot cup of "Glühwein" at the christmas marked here in Munich. Standing around having 1 or 2 or 3 cups of this beverage and grab a spicy "Paprika bratwurst" beside - or whatever =)

Sounds great to me!

Lets meet this wednesday. A good place during the week is the Toolwood festival, because they don´t close thaaaat early plus it is easy to find.

wednesday (Dec 02, 7pm
U-Bahn station: Theresienwiese - Uppstairs

hope to see u there

Till

We can share cell phone numbers to ensure that we´ll find each others.
A former member
Post #: 13
sorry for the very short term proposal.

let´s cancel this one and shift it to another day.

What about next week?
Who wants to come?

Liz
user 9742483
München, DE
Post #: 10
Hi Till,

I was going to meet you and the rest tonight, just didnt have the chance to respond.
Next week, I will be out so if itz gonna be next week, enjoy yourselves....
message me and let me know if tonight is still on.

cliz1308@gmail.com

Cheers,
Liz
Tony
user 8846544
München, DE
Post #: 4
Ah pity its cancelled, I would have liked to join for a glass or two of Glühwein. I wont be able to make next week as I'm away, but I hope this won't be the only time. What about this coming Friday, is anyone already doing or wanting to do something?

Also, I don't know if there are any skiiers or snowboarders but has someone an interest in a skiing/snowboarding trip this winter?