addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Movie "The Ghostwriter" on Tuesday 16th in English?!

Movie "The Ghostwriter" on Tuesday 16th in English?!

Julia
user 11364831
München, DE
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,
as already announced I made a reservation for the Movie "The Ghostwriter" next Tuesday. The Movie starts at 7:45 pm (19:45 Uhr) but we should meet there at 7:10 pm to pick up the tickets and find ourselves some good seats. The reservation is for 6 people (was the maximum of tickets to be reserved) but I´m sure you can still make your own reservation or come spontaneously.
Hope to see you there!
Julia
P.S.: The movie theater is "Museum Lichtspiele", Lilienstraße 2, http://muenchen.movie...­
Julia
user 11364831
München, DE
Post #: 2
Hey...
yes, I thought about March... so just two days from now. Good point about where to meet - Till will formally set up a meetup and everybody who says yes will receive my cell phone number in advance... Otherwise I´d just say inside, in the very center ?!
Cheers,
Julia