addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › New Meetup: Visit Andechs (old abbey close to Munich)

New Meetup: Visit Andechs (old abbey close to Munich)

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Make Friends Munich!

What: Visit Andechs (old abbey close to Munich)

When: Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:45 AM

Where:
Hauptbahnhof München
Bahnhofplatz
Munich

I'm wondering if someone would be interested in catching the train to the Ammersee (takes approx. 45 minutes / 28 Euro for a group of 5). We will hike / walk up the hill to the old abbey (1-1.5 hours), visit the abbey and have a beer outside in the lovely beer garden. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather ;-)

----------------

UPDATE:
Weather Forecast next Saturday is cloudy but dry (19 degrees Celsius!).

There is a train leaving Munich Central Station at 10:06 AM
Suggest we meet at 9:45 to get the tickets!
Arrival in Herrsching 10:55
Hiking/walking to the abbey 1-1.5 hours => 12.00 / 12.30

There is the option to sit in the beergarden (outside) or indoor (if there are too many clouds ;-)

We will head back to Herrsching and Munich in the afternnon...

More details to follow!

IF the weather forecast changes, I might re-schedule...

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Anne-Séverine L.
user 12004303
München, DE
Post #: 1
I would love to join, but not free the 22nd of May.... next time !