We are a group for people 40+ who want to have fun. You can be single or married, it doesn't matter.
Some of the activities that we have done are:
Crockett Park Concert Series
Jazz on the Lawn at Beachaven Winery
Music at the Mill in Smyrna
Carnton Plantation Sunset Concert
First Friday on the Square
Dance at the Walking Horse Hotel
Cheekwood Botanical Garden
Aida at Center for the Arts
A Tuna Christmas at Center for the Arts
Barefoot in the Park at Center for the Arts
Oakland’s Christmas Candlelight Tour
Art Studio Tour
Webb School Art Festival
New Year’s Party
Super Bowl Party
Group's Birthday Party
Jack Daniels Tour
Jack Daniels BBQ Championship
Breakfast at Readyville Mill
Dancing Lights of Jellystone Park
Christmas Eve Church Service
Coffee at Jozoara’s
Train Ride and Wine Tour at DelMonaco Winery
Requirements to be (and stay) a member:
• You need to be at least 40 and play well with others.
• You will need to have a clear picture of your face (so we can identify you when you attend events) A real photo of you is required to establish & maintain membership. (Flowers, kids and sunsets will not be approved or allowed.)
• You need to use your real first name (last name is optional)
• You need to attend at least one event every six months. You should visit the site at least once per month. If you haven't found anything to interest you in that time, we may not be the right group for you. Inactive members will be removed.Three consecutive no shows or members who remain inactive in the group for over three months will be removed.
• You need to be responsible about RSVPs. If you are unable to attend an event, you must change your RSVP. This is especially important when we have committed to a venue that a certain number of people will attend.
Please be advised that we are an adult club. Some events will have alcohol consumption. A member is expected to be respectful to other members. Members who consume alcohol should be responsible. Designated drivers are highly recommended.
(No affiliation with the Nashville Social Club)
6,746 Hikers and Eco-Volunteers
111 Muscial Misfits
280 Wine Lovers
76 Singles who like getting out
121 Reinventors and entrepreneurs