addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SOUTHWEST RIVERSIDE COUNTY Preppers Message Board › Medical Prepping

Medical Prepping

A. S.
user 2410883
Hemet, CA
Post #: 84
I know some of us are in other groups, but in the event you miss this on one of the other prepping groups
I posted it on, here it is, great link on medical prepping (and other thigns).

http://thepatriotnurs...­

ann smith
A former member
Post #: 6
Do you know of a local volunteer speaker on this topic? Thank you.
Carey K.
user 76827782
Fallbrook, CA
Post #: 1
Do you know of a local volunteer speaker on this topic? Thank you.
I am currently working with another group to have Dr.Cindy Koelker of Armageddon Medicene from Ohio out here next June (2014) to do a 3-day intensive on prepper medicine. I hope to have more information in the next few weeks. It would most likely be held in Poway, in San Diego North County area. Let me know if you or anyone else would be interested. You can check her website:armageddonmedicine.net