Muscle Car Club of Twin City Message Board › Consider Making Your Car The Backdrop of a Photo Shoot!

Consider Making Your Car The Backdrop of a Photo Shoot!

Em V.
user 109966562
Anoka, MN
Post #: 1
Greetings,

I joined in the hopes of finding car owners out there who would not be opposed to letting some models pose in/on/around your cars. I am a member of a local photography group for sensual, artistic, and sometimes erotic portraiture here in the Twin Cities. The idea sprouted months ago in one of the photography groups I just joined, and I really would like to see it take off before it snows. It doesn't look like too many in the group know how to contact those with nice cars (like those of you in this group), but the idea itself is something many of them would like to participate in. So it's a great idea that lots would like to do, it just needs to take off from the ground.

So, thought I'd try to get the balls rolling and wheels turning on this one. As for locations, we do need to find a place that is privately owned so we don't cross any legality issues with the type of scenes that may be produced. Basically, those calendars you have in your garage of the pretty ladies on cars is what we would be aiming for. If you're not okay with that, but have suggestions of what you are okay with, I am an email away and would love to read your thoughts.

There are obviously a few details that need to be discussed before anything is set in motion, but I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone here is interested in something like this. If it doesn't work out this year, hopefully next summer.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

~Em

P.S. ~ If you know of any other muscle car, hot rod, or motorcycle groups are the metro, please let me know so I can contact them too. Thanks :)
Cody S.
user 103109802
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 1
I would have space and a few cars plus motorcycle. We could possibly make it a photo+car meet if any others want to bring their cars up. I'm located in Elk River (just NW of metro).
Em V.
user 109966562
Anoka, MN
Post #: 2
Hopefully I can get a few more attendees to set something up. I am glad you're up for it! I will keep you in touch :)

Thank you,

~M.