align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Museum Muser Message Board The Denver Museum Meetup Group Discussion Forum › FMHP Meetup location 715 S.

FMHP Meetup location 715 S. Forest St, Denver, CO, in the Gazebo next to the parking lot of the FMHP entrance.

Fran R.
FranRew
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Tatianna, Carole and George,

Just a reminder about our Meetup location: "Meet Fran and Richard in the picnic gazebo on the west side of the main entrance to the FMHP."

The Gazebo is right off of the parking lot, which is in front of the entrance to the Four Mile Historic Park at 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO

Please feel free to give me a call on my cell phone if you have any problems finding the FMHP or the gazebo.

I'm looking forward to sharing a beautiful wintery day together!

Fran Rew

(303) 321-1064 (home)

(720) 474-5182 (cell)

info@TopicTalkWalks.com­

TopicTalkWalks.com

www.meetup.com/TTWalks­