Museum Muser Message Board › You Are Confirmed for 12/9/2012 walk and visit to Sustainability Museum.

You Are Confirmed for 12/9/2012 walk and visit to Sustainability Museum.

Fran R.
FranRew
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Everyone receiving this email is confirmed to attend our walk and visit to the sustainability museum hosted by Steven Stevens for this Sunday, 12/9/2012, beginning 12:15 PM.  For more information, visit http://www.meetup.com...­

We currently have one person on the waiting list.  So if for any reason you are unable to attend, pllease cancel, and then RSVP again so that you can be on next year's first to be confirmed list for next year's event at this location.  Your cancellation will automatically send the person(s) on the waiting list an email to let them know there is an opening for them to come.

Would you like an early Chinese lunch together near the event location? If you’d like to meet for an early lunch before our walk and tour from Steven Steven’s home and museum, you’re invited to meet Fran, Richard and Beverly at 11:00 AM at the New Panda Chinese Restaurant at  17732 South Golden Road, Golden, CO 80401.  Here’s a Google map link to this restaurant’s location.  I’ll be wearing my Meetup nametag for people we’re meeting for the first time.

Richard and I are looking forward to sharing this event with all of you.

Fran Rew

(303) 321-1064 (H)

(720) 474-5182 (C)

Fran.Rew@TopicTalkWalks.com­

info@TopicTalkWalks.com­