Museum Muser Message Board › ?Start by walking through a jumping water fountain today?

?Start by walking through a jumping water fountain today?

Fran Rew
FranRew
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

Today, unlike other monthly pre-DMNS museum-visit walks that we begin by walking right past the jumping water fountain area, would you like to walk through the water fountain? It may be hot enough today to deliberately get wet and enjoy walking right through the water fountain. We could be dry again after our one-hour walk from 3-4 PM around Ferril Lake together. We'll be dry for our museum visit together from 4-5 PM.

Of course, it's completely optional. If you'd like to give it try, wear the clothes and shoes you'd like to use as drip-dry walking clothes today. Richard and I are going to give it a try today.

Please feel free to call me on my home phone if you have any comments or questions - (303) 321-1064. I'll also bring my cell phone just in case you need help finding us today (303) 520-8934.

I'm looking forward to sharing this playful day with our Topic-Talk and museum visit sharing our "Hula Hooping Body Awareness" topic with our host Tracy Knowles.

DMNS - "Health - Hula Hooping Body …

Fran