add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Museum Muser Message Board › Sun, 9/19/2010, 3-4 PM: Walk with my favorite chiropractor, Dr.

Sun, 9/19/2010, 3-4 PM: Walk with my favorite chiropractor, Dr. Jeff Parker. Plus Free Day visit to DMNS from 4-5 PM.

Fran R.
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
He's fascinating, and he's fun: He's my favorite chiropractor - Dr. Jeff Parker.

Before our monthly visit to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (DMNS), we have a chance to share an open-topic walking conversation with Dr. Parker this Sunday, September 19, 2010, from 3-4 PM in Denver City Park.

For more information, visit­

After our walk, from 4-5 PM, Richard and I will be available to share a Free Day visit to the "Health Expedition" in the DMNS.

If you have any questions, comments or recommendations, please feel free to give me a call at (303) 321-1064 (H), or on the day of the walk (303) 520-8934 (C). -- Fran