addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Music Cleveland! Message Board › Dinner Reservations - Angelin Chang - CMA / GUSTO

Dinner Reservations - Angelin Chang - CMA / GUSTO

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Hi Music Lovers!

Just a quick note regarding Angelin Chang at the Cleveland Museum of Art tomorrow at 2 p.m. and dinner after at GUSTO (I am sending this directly and to your meetup mailbox).

First, a welcome to our new members! We operate a little differently than other groups. Quite simply, we consider your RSVP as a commitment to attending. If you must cancel, try to do so at least 24 hours in advance and: change your RSVP and please notify the organizer by email. Don’t be a no-show as you may find your seat on the sidewalk the next time.

I will try to arrive at CMA early and save seats in the first row of the balcony. I would welcome help in holding them if anyone can be at the museum by 1:30 p.m. or earlier.

If you need to reach me urgently, you may text me at 4402471987. No telephone calls please.

Here are the confirmed RSVP’s for dinner. (Dinner is not required and you may order desert or coffee or a glass of wine.

If you will not attend, please update your RSVP status to NO and notify me by email. Since we are guests of the Artist and Tri-C, it is critical that we have the correct information.

At this writing, we have RSVP’s from the following for dinner and the concert. As always, we will sit together.

Concert is 2 p.m. Confirmed for dinner (meal not required) & show:

Bill Johnson – 1
Jim E. – 1
Joyce N. – 1
Mick – 1
Mira – 1
Kathleen – 1
Helen – 1
Laurie – 1
Ram – 1

Total = 9

Looking forward to a wonderful Sunday! Thank you!

Bill