Music Cleveland! Message Board › REMINDER BLOSSOM: Cleveland Orchestra -The French Connection @ Blossom Music

REMINDER BLOSSOM: Cleveland Orchestra -The French Connection @ Blossom Music Festival

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH

Hi Music Lovers!
Just a quick reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) is probably the last day that you'll be able to purchase our special Members Only discount lawn tickets ($13) and have them mailed to your home.  What a deal, no service charge and delivery right to your door!
If you can't make a decision now, you'll still be able to purchase by phone and have your tickets held in will-call at Blossom.  Avoid that and call tomorrow!
And, you'll need your special DISCOUNT CODE.  You'll see that when you RSVP with a big YES and answer the very important questions.
So far we have a perfect record of always having members find us at Blossom in spite of the crowd.  Use the paved walkway and get to the middle, look down halfway and you'll see us.  We'll be the folks drinking wine, eating gourmet French cuisine and generally having a great time!
Don't wait though or your seat will be in the parking lot!
Bill

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Music-Cleveland/events/72072412/­
When: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Blossom Music Center
1145 West Steels Corners Road
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.