addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music Makers of New York Message Board › Music Opportunities Listing

Music Opportunities Listing

A former member
Hello to my fellow Music Makers Who Make It members:

Hope everyone has had a great summer and is ready to gear up for some new and exciting opportunities that we at Music Makers Who Make It, has to offer.

In the Pages under you'll find Music Opportunities Listing. The listing provides all of the latest information on music conferences (NYC, LA & FL), songwriting competitions and open mics around NYC.

And don't be afraid to reach out to your fellow Music Makers colleagues to accompany you to open mics and conferences. We're here to support and engage each other artistic work!

Just tab over to Pages and see Music Opportunities Listing or copy this link below:

http://www.meetup.com...­

And if you have an event/conference or open mic that you would like to add to the list. Feel free to drop me an email at brooklyninkproject@hotmail.com. I'll definitely add the information, only thing we'll need is type, email/web address, telephone number and what nights for open mic etc...

Thank you and rock on!

Peace

Sandi

Event | Marketing Coordinator